Mobdro Not Working? Then, read this complete article and find out the proper solutions for fixing the errors. No doubt the Mobdro is the perfect app for video streaming in all Android apps. But, sometimes you may face some errors while streaming due to server errors on various devices. We have provided the solutions to fix Mobdro errors on Android/ iOS/ PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/ Kodi/ Firestick. Therefore, you can check out the different ways of solving the Mobdro issues like Mobdro kodi error of your respective device.
Read more about Mobdro
Mobdro App Not Working for Android/Windows PC
The Mobdro is an essential app for all smartphone users to stream Movies, Serials, TV shows. This app is compatible with Android TV, Media players such as Kodi and Chromecast. Presently, there are 2 versions available for Mobdro APK i.e, Freemium and Premium/Pro. Users can get problems in different stages of usage like Downloading, Installing, accessing from various devices etc. Check the top solutions below if you come across the problems like app crashes, errors, servers, not available etc.
- Re-Install or Update: The Mobdro app is updated very frequently. So, be away from the old version and download the latest version Mobdro APK 2.1.3 and uninstall new version. After you Install you will get the icon on your screen.
- Clear Cache: To clear Mobdro cache, Go to settings —> Application Manager —-> All Applications—-> Mobdro—-> Clear Data and cache.
How to Install Mobdro on Android TV?
- Firstly, go to Home screen.
- Tap on “My Apps”.
- Click on “Browser”.
- Open the same URL of this page to download Mobdro APK latest version.
- Then the APK file downloads.
- To open the downloaded file, do to Home screen—-> Local——> File Browse.
- Click on “Install”—->”Next”.
- After successful Installation of Mobdro on Android TV open it—–> click on “Accept”.
- Finally, you can enjoy unlimited video streaming from Android TV.
Usually, Installation of Mobdro on Android TV is somewhat different. So, if you follow the above steps you can fix the Mobdro errors which you face during the Installation Android TV. This app is not only useful for the Android smartphones but also for Android TV.
How to install Mobdro for PC
Fix Chromecast Errors on Mobdro
The Mobdro App is officially available for chrome cast users and it is also working properly. To setup Mobdro on Chromecast, there is no other particular procedure. The Mobdro automatically detects the device and an icon will be displayed on the top navigation bar. Then, you can cast the big screen on Mobdro.
Is Mobdro Not working on Kodi? – Check Log File Error
Have you Installed Mobdro on Kodi? and facing problems on it like Mobdro on kodi not working. Do not get worried we have provided a clear process to Install Mobdrofore Kodi without facing any errors. The problem occurs due to the old versions only. So, download latest version Mobdro 2.1.3 and install it. For Kodi, the Mobdro Add-on are available. The Mobdro must be properly Installed if not you get some errors. So, click on the link below to know the exact Mobdro Kodi Installation process to avoid Mobdro kodi not working. Follow the simple steps below to fix issues on Kodi.
- Install Kodi.
- Tap on Add-ons.
- Install from the repository.
- Kodi Add on Repository—-> Programs Add ons—> Log viewer for kodi—> Install.
- Then, the Log viewer on Kodi is Installed.
- Go to home screen—> Delect program—-> Log viewer foe kodi—–> Show log.
- Again go back to home screen—–> Select program—–> Addon Installer.
- Open New window Type “Maintenace Tool”—-> “Done”.
- Then, Maintenance tool will be displayed on the screen.
- To Install it—–> Select program—-> Maintenace Tool——> General Maintenance.
- Tap on clear cache ———> Yes.
- Select Purge package.
- Tap yes.
- Finally, by clearing all the cache data from Kodi app, you can solve Mobdro Kodi problems.
How to Install Mobdro for Kodi
Mobdro Errors On Android
In general usage, we will not cause any error because Mobdro UI is very easy. But in some cases following are the issues that will occur while you use Mobdro on Android Device.
- Live Stream is currently Offline.
- Not Working.
- Parse Error.
- Video Playback Issues.
- Other Mobdro Uncommon Bugs.
Mobdro not Streaming is Currently Offline
- Firstly, Download some VPN app from Google Play store.
- Connect VPN to the server.
- After connected, clear recent tabs.
- Then, if you open the Mobdro app you can fix this error.
The “Live stream is currently offline, Please try again” on Mobdro app is the most annoying app. So, to fix the error you can follow the above steps top report this issue.
Mobdro No Download/ Not Working
- Open Android Device—-> Go to settings.
- Tap on “Apps or Manage apps”—–> Mobdro app.
- Now, you will find “Clear cache” and “clear data”. (For Android 6.0 you will get “clear data and cache”).
- Finally, tap on it to solve Mobdro Not working issue.
Mobdro Video Playback Error
The Video playback issue is also the most common error you find on Mobdro app. This is majorly observed in “Android Lolipop and above”. For that, you can go for the potential method. The following are simple steps to fix Mobdro Video Playback issues.
- Open Android mobile.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on “About phone”.
- To unlock the developer version you have to tap 7 times on Build versions.
- Scroll down until you find “Use Awesome player”.
- Tap on it to enable.
- Finally, reboot the device to get rid of Mobdro Video Playback issues.
Fix Mobdro “Parse Error”
This error is most probably seen on the Mobdro app if it is Installed on Android 4.0 and below. It works perfectly on Android 4.1+. Do, in order to resolve that issue the only thing you need to do is, upgrade the Android smartphone to the latest Android version to run Mobdro on your Mobile effectively. Moreover, you can also get this error due to the .apk file corruption or partial APK file download.
Fix Uncommon Mobdro Issues
- Firstly, open your Android device.
- Go to settings—> App/ App Manager.
- Check All apps—> Tap on “Menu”.
- Tap on “Rest app preferences”.
- Tap on “Reset apps”.
- Then the following preferences will reset. But, you will not lose any app data.
- Diable apps.
- Disable App Notifications.
- Default Applications for actions.
- Background data restrictions for apps.
- Any Permission restrictions.
- Finally, Reboot the Mobile.
Mobdro Not Working For PC Windows/ Mac
If you are unable to use Mobdro on PC/ Mac computer due to Mobdro not working error and Not working. The following are the solutions which work 100%. Generally, we can not Install Mobdro on computer directly. You have to Install through Bluestacks. If you open the app on PC and click on channels it shows error messages. The following are the errors you commonly see on Mobdro PC i.e, Mobdro not working on Bluestacks.
- Mobdro not working no connection/ Please check your connection/Network error/ Mobdro error.
- Not Working.
This error is caused due to the low signal fetching from the server. The bandwidth of the stream will depend on the type of video quality. So, to stream the HD video you need a high-speed Internet. If you get “Non-connection error” you have to check the Internet connection. This error can be easily fixed by using high-speed Internet.
Mobdro not working on Firestick – Invalid System Date
- Go to settings before you Download Mobdro on Firestick.
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” under Developer option to allow third party Installation.
- Go to ES File Explorer on Firesticks.
- Tap on “Add’.
- Enter Path link and name it as “Mobdro”.
- Tap on “Add Button”.
- Wait till the download process completes. Finally, you can fix the Invalid system date error on Mobdro to stream videos without any errors.
The above steps are common for PC, Android also. This Invalid system date error ID due to the mismatch of the Mobdro server time settings and local device time. With the help of ES file explorer app, you can easily fix this issue.
We hope that we have we have mentioned all the errors that occur while using the Mobdro App, Mobdro Not Working issues along with the respective steps to solve them. So, if face any other errors you can just place a comment in the comment box. Then, you will reply with a proper solution to solve the issue.